Some distinctive features of Small Business Registry which complement CCR are:
September 1, 2010
Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council (GMSDC) and Small Business Registry partner for "Corporate Speed Dating"
GMSDC partnered with Small Business Registry to manage the Corporate Speed Dating event organized on August 17th during its MBEIC Regional Conference held in Stone Mountain, GA. GMSDC invited the participating small business vendors to upload their capability statement onto the SBR web site.
The data collected from each capability statement rendered the appropriate matchmaking between participating buyers and registered small businesses. This provided buyers the opportunity review the capability statement of vendors before the event and make a decision on who best suited their business needs. Inevitably, the SBR software generated efficient reports for the event manager to successfully organize the business matchmaking event. On the heels of GMSDC, SBR fosters relationship between small business and large corporate buyers such as GE Energy, Coca Cola, Comcast and Bank of America.
The Small Business Registry Event Management Module allows you to:
- Match capability statement based accurate and complex search on keywords
- Agency officer to actually view the capability statements in its original form or select suitable capability statements
- Generates reports summarizing the capabilities of the registered vendors.
- Provides web access to buyers before the event, giving buyers decision making opportunities on potential vendor
- Provides teaming arrangements to between small businesses
- Host on our central server, the event manager has to provide only a simple link to direct the vendors to our servers.
GMSDC believes by adopting the SBR's matching making software your event will run much more effectively and affordably.
For a more in-depth conversation regarding Small Business Registry and other specification contact us at 800.000.0000